1. To get started, open Entourage located in the Dock.
2. The Entourage Setup Assistant will appear. Click the red X in the top left of the box to close this box.
3. Click the Close button to close the Entourage Setup Assistant.
4. You can choose to make Entourage your default email client or not.
5. Entourage will now completely open. We will now proceed to connecting Entourage to the Exchange server.
6. In the Menu Bar at the top of the screen, select Entourage -> Account Settings...
7. The Accounts box will appear. Click on the little down arrow and select Exchange...
8. The Account Setup Assistant will now appear. Click on the Configure Account Manually button.
9. The Edit Acount box will appear. In the Account Settings section, configure the page as it appears below, but enter your own specific information for the Name, E-mail address, and Account ID fields.
10. For the Options section, select the default selections as shown below.
11. In the Advanced section, configure the page as it appears below.
12. For the Delegate section, select the default selections as shown below.
13. In the Mail Security section, configure the page as it appears below.
14. Click the OK button to save changes.
That is it for configuring Entourage to connect to Columbia's Exchange Server.